The what, when & how of business correspondence
The corporate image of any organisation depends largely on its written communications – i.e. letters, emails, and reports – yet relatively few people have been trained in the art of business writing. During this one-day workshop, delegates will learn and practise the skills of writing logically within a structure, expressing their ideas concisely, fluently and persuasively, in order to convey a professional image.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Plan written work & define your objectives clearly
- Collect and organise data logically
- Achieve accuracy, conciseness and clarity – avoiding jargon
- Prepare correspondence for a variety of written purposes
- Create a positive impact in any written medium
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Individuals who need to refine their written work and presentation to produce communications that are concise, accurate and clearly understood.
Full course outline available below