Making the most of a finite resource
Managers are more effective when they know what to prioritize, what to delegate, and when to say no. This interactive course explores the critical skills and techniques you need to do exactly that.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Reduce stress and gain a better life/work balance
- Identify ways to work SMARTER to achieve more
- Plan and prioritise more effectively
- Help your team manage their time more effectively
- Determine when and how to say ‘No’
- Delegate with confidence
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Designed for team leaders, supervisors, managers, and project managers – and indeed anyone responsible for directing the activities of others to achieve their goals. Also invaluable for those preparing for promotion to any position where they will be responsible for staff for the first time.
Full course outline available below