Developing a Confident & Structured Approach
Whether it’s a new or prospective client, or someone you’d normally deal with by email or phone, a face-to-face meeting can be a little unnerving. Designed to help participants structure their meetings with clients to achieve better results by preparing more effectively, adopting a simple but flexible structure, and learning key skills to get the most from their client meetings.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Frame meaningful objectives to ensure productive use of meeting time
- Prepare for each client meeting in an effective, structured manner
- Adopt a simple, flexible structure for each meeting
- Encourage and control discussions with key questioning & listening skills
- Recognise and deal with different client behaviours
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Anyone who would like to become more structured in their approach to client meetings or increase their confidence when meeting with clients. Ideal follow-up for anyone who has previously attended our Client Relationships by Phone & Email
Full course outline available below