Create & Deliver Powerful Presentations with Ease
The ability and confidence to address a group – e.g. staff, colleagues, clients, Board members etc – is an increasingly essential skill in the modern business world. Designed to enable participants to prepare and deliver effective and professional presentations, this course provides a unique opportunity to practise and refine delivery technique in a supportive environment.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Plan & structure presentations for maximum impact
- Select and use appropriate visual aids
- Cope with nerves more effectively
- Deliver presentations clearly, persuasively and with confidence
- Gain and maintain the interest of the audience
- Confidently handle questions and interruptions
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Ideal for anyone who needs to make presentations – whether internally to colleagues or externally to clients. Especially valuable if you need to present to meetings or conferences, to pitch for new business, put a case to the Board, brief your staff on company policy or train new members of staff.
1 1/2 days
Full course outline available below