Identifying the Keys for Success
In the business world, as in nature, survival often depends on an ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment – hence our response to change must be fast and fluid. Designed to help ease the transition process, this workshop provides the opportunity for delegates to explore the drivers, obstacles, and consequences of change, recognise and understand the impact on those involved, and identify the essential tools for implementing successful and lasting change.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the challenges and benefits of change
- Identify barriers to change and methods of overcoming these barriers
- Plan effectively for change
- Convince people of the need for change to achieve buy in
- Overcome resistance and inertia
- Use key tools and techniques to help you and your team embrace change
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Supervisors, Managers and leaders at all levels, who need to lead change in their department or organisation.
Full course outline available below