A positive approach to problematic interactions
Demanding clients are both a challenge and an opportunity and need to be approached within that context. Balancing their needs against what is possible – and permissible – is a fine line that can lead to problems if you stray on either side. Designed to enable participants to recognise and deal with these issues as they arise, this course offers a framework to keep clients satisfied by resolving or preventing problems before they escalate.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Build stronger working relationships with clients
- Identify and accommodate different behaviour styles and preferences
- Better understand the intentions of others
- Recognise and defuse potential problems before they escalate
- Tackle a diverse range of client interactions with confidence
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Ideal for anyone in a client-facing role who needs to develop a confident approach dealing with challenging situations
Full course outline available below