Maximising team performance through leadership
Designed to help you unlock the potential in your team and maximise their performance coupled with the opportunity to gain the internationally recognised and respected qualification.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Use knowledge of emotional intelligence and leadership style to
- Save time and increase performance
- Develop and empower individuals whilst managing the risk
- Avoid critical leadership mistakes resulting from errors in perception
- To encourage commitment, accountability and a focus on results
- Recognise and deal with different communication styles and preferences
- Use a framework to structure conversations, to give feedback, resolve disagreements, build acceptance and overcome resistance
- Unlock the potential of your team and empower them to dramatically improve their performance at work
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Designed for ‘Middle or Experienced’ Managers helping them to develop their skills to improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
The course begins with a one day training day followed by 7 half day sessions. These days will be both theory and practice-based, aimed at giving you a strong body of knowledge and skills to apply in the workplace whilst preparing you for your assignments. To complete the ILM Level 5 Certificate delegates will need to successfully complete 3 assignments.
1 day followed by 7 X 1/2 day sessions
Full course outline available below